Presenters who are invited to submit their abstracts as full papers (which are accepted for publication) will have their work published in the congress proceedings. The proceedings are fully peer-reviewed, have an ISSN and will conform to all DOHET requirements for accreditation.
Others will be accepted to present their abstract as a poster at SACEC 2020.
Click here to submit your abstract for SACEC 2020.
At the event, attendees can explore, discuss and discover all the ways in which Chemical Engineering has the ability to change the future, for the better.
The congress includes the following topics
- Guides to good practice
- Novel approaches to learning
- Education beyond university
- Treatment and handling of waste and pollutants
- The abatement of pollution, environmental process control
- Cleaner technologies
- Waste minimisation
- Environmental chemical engineering
- Water treatment
- Hydrogen fluoride and fluorine production
- Fluorine-specific reactor engineering
- Organic- and inorganic fluorochemical processes
- Fluorochemical thermodynamics
- Fluoropolymer synthesis and applications
- Novel developments related to the minerals beneficiation industry
- Coal technology
- Emerging technologies and fields of thought
- novel synthesis of materials or processes, including but not limited to nanotechnology, ceramics, etc.
- Modeling and simulation of reactors
- Transport phenomena within reacting systems
- Fluidisation technology
- Reactor design
- Classic separations
- Novel separations